How to Write a Book Review
Published June 5, 2018 in Uncategorized
Fear not. Writing a book review is actually easy and, as far as I know, on most book distribution platforms, you don’t even have to use your real name as long as they can verify that you actually purchased the book.
Submitting an honest reader review is one of the best ways you can help authors like me to get other readers interested in our books.Share
If you’ve read one of The Dragon’s Game books, writing a book review is as simple as sharing your reader experience.
- name the title of the book you are reviewing;
- tell how you connected with the story;
- mention an aspect of the story you liked best;
- give your appreciation of the author’s writing style;
- share your curiosity as to how the other books in the series will develop;
- and share the words you would use to recommend it to a friend.
Basically, that’s it.
Where to submit your book review?
A) On the distribution platform where you purchased the book.
If you want objective insight on how to use Amazon’s star rating system when writing a book review, here is a link to an article that might be of help to you. It applies to the other book seller platforms as well.
B) On the TESTIMONIALS SECTION on my single-page website.
Simply click the “Testimonials” link in the meu at the top of the page. Beneath the three posted testimonials is a form you can use to submit your review.
I hope this post has been of help. Thanks for taking time to write an honest review.